Biden: “I Need Every American To Do Your Part”
Article’s Mission: Please be advised, although all information is well researched, the information you will read is always objective. The mission of this article is to keep you informed regarding directions made by direction makers in the United States government. If you enjoy this article please remember to Put Your Hands Together, Comment, Share, and Follow! I Hope, You Enjoy it!
Article’s Quote: “Leadership is the process of social influence which maximizes the efforts of others towards the achievement of a goal.” by Sal Fox
Article By Sirpatrick Iwu
President Joe Biden Has Signed A 1.9 Trillion Dollar Coronavirus Relief Bill.
Its Prime-Time Mr. President
On his first prime-time address, President Joe Biden addressed the United States Of America on Thursday night marking the one-year anniversary of the COVID-19 pandemic. During his address, he declared that a target for all adults qualifying for COVID-19 vaccines was in effect on May 1, 2021, and that the availability of vaccines to all adults in the united states will be available by the end of May 2021. This means 255 million doses will be administered to adults before the month-end, but the method of eventually delivering these doses would take time.“This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country,” was stated by Biden in the Oval Office as he signed the 1.9 Trillion Dollar Coronaviruse Relief Bill.
Addressing the country from the East Room of the White House, Biden unveiled measures to ramp up vaccinations, including the lifting of eligibility requirements, the mobilization of an extra 4,000 active staff to support vaccination campaigns and to enable more people — such as dentist, medical students, and veterinarians to administer vaccines. He is also channeling additional doses to 950 neighborhood healthcare facilities and about 20,000 drug stores, making it possible for residents to get vaccinated within their communities.
He believes this Coronaviruse Relief Bill will assist the fight against coronavirus, bring the economy back to health and provide immediate assistance to Americans in need. Some direct checks could start arriving as early as this weekend. Highly relevant news to many Americans was the $300 weekly unemployment extension and the $1,400 payment. This Coronaviruse Relief Bill will extend tax breaks for children, childcare, and maternity leave over the next year. Although some of this may be in fact credits, Democrats have reported they would like to make these changes permanent — plus spending for tenants, feeding services, and people’s utilities bills are also included.
July 4th Has A New Meaning In 2021
Even though he gave hope, President Biden made it clear that the July 4 schedule extended only to smaller events and that it requires Americans' commitment to keep wearing a mask, preserve social distances, and meet federal instructions to decrease the transmission of the infection in the immediate future. Now is “not the time to not stick with the rules,” Biden stated, concerned that the United States could backslide just as the country is on the verge of overcoming the virus. “I need you, the American people…I Need Every American To Do Their Part.”
How Can We Do Our Part
Just below you will find a few tips on how to protect yourself from Covid-19. All of which have come directly from www.cdc.gov.
- Everyone 2 years and older should wear masks in public.
- Masks should be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart, especially around people who don’t live with you.
- If someone in your household is infected, people in the household should take precautions including wearing masks to avoid spread to others.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Fit the mask snugly against the sides of your face, slipping the loops over your ears or tying the strings behind your head.
- If you have to continually adjust your mask, it doesn’t fit properly, and you might need to find a different mask type or brand.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
GIVE ME 6 FEET
- Inside your home: Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If possible, maintain 6 feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
- Outside your home: Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
KEEP THE PALMES CLEAN
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
WE CAN BE THIS TOGETHER
Regardless of your, race, creed, sex, religion, sexual preference, and/or political stance, somehow or someway we all have been impacted by Covid-19. It’s no secret that we all are fatigued during these tough times. Like diamonds, America always finds a way to shine during its darkest hours. Please American let this be another one of those moments, TOGETHER we can overcome Covid-19 by Simply Doing Our Part!
Disclosure: The information you are reading here is always objective. Although Sirpatrick Iwu has his Masters in Higher Education, he is not a financial advisor, Real Estate Agent, Life Coach, Therapist, Lawyer, or Counselor. With this understanding, when you find value within this information please do your own research on the subject matter.
Cnn Channel News Coverage
Fox News Channel Coverage